Online Store Ordering Information
Placing an Order
- Your order is subject to acceptance by us and may be refused for any reason, including credit concerns, unusual volumes, or delivery addresses.
- For confirmed orders, we will notify you of our acceptance by sending an order confirmation to the email address provided by you. For unconfirmed order, we will notify you by call or email.
- All charges, including any applicable delivery fees are denominated in Singapore currency (SGD).
- We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before delivering the order to you.
- Secure payment for the order is made via PayPal or credit card.
- You are responsible for reading our Terms and Conditions each time before you submit your order. By continuing with the order submission, you have agreed to the acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Unless specified, shipping within Singapore is a flat rate of $10.00.
We aim to deliver within 3-5 working days from the date of order.
We do not provide order tracking.
It is your responsibility to ensure that someone is present at the shipping address to receive your order. Please note that our delivery courier does not SMS or call before delivery.
If your order is undeliverable, the next delivery attempt will be made within 3-5 working days from the failed delivery date.
We accept office addresses as shipping addresses, but please ensure that you are there to receive the order as we will not leave your order with a receptionist or proxy.
General Shipping Info
- We always aim to deliver your order as close as possible within the estimated delivery dates, but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates or timing.
- We shall aim to let you know if we are unable to meet the estimated delivery date, and we shall not be liable to you for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
- We only deliver to one delivery address per order. Any redirection of address will be subjected to an additional re-routing delivery fee for Singapore orders. We are not responsible for delivery to an incorrect or non-existent delivery address provided for by you in the order.
- On delivery of your order, you are required to sign and acknowledge receipt of the delivery. You are required to check the order item(s) immediately upon delivery, and contact us for any damage cases. Our Customer Service team will advise you accordingly on the next course of action.
All prices shown are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and inclusive of 7% GST.
Secure online payment by PayPal or credit card
Do You Store My Credit Card Information?
We do not store or maintain your credit card information. Only the last four digits of your credit card numbers are revealed when confirming an order. We use Stripe for credit card processing, one of the most secure and reputable payment processors available.
Do I need a PayPal account to pay for my purchase?
No, all you need is any Debit/Credit card supported by PayPal.
How do I know if my payment via PayPal went through successfully?
Upon successful payment, you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal and The Rosehip Specialists™ Pte Ltd.
We will try our best to ensure the order item(s) are delivered undamaged. However, if you inform us that the order item(s) has been delivered to you in a damaged condition, or if wrong/expired item(s) have been delivered, we will need your prompt action to provide certain information regarding the item(s) within two (2) working days from the delivery date, including:
- Photo of the damaged/wrong/expired item(s)
- Name and order number
If the item(s) has proven to be damaged/wrong/expired due to negligence on our end, we will collect the item(s) from you, do a one-for-one exchange, and deliver the item(s) to your location. There will strictly be no refund, unless the item(s) is not available or has been discontinued.
- We may cancel an order if the item(s) is unavailable or has been discontinued. We will notify you and do the necessary refund.
- For refund cases, we will return the money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the item(s).
Order Cancellation by Customer
- For order cancellation for any reason, please contact our Customer Service immediately.
- Order cannot be cancelled once it has been dispatched for delivery.